Tarboy Tarboy

Wow.

That was incredible! It reminded me of World of Goo so much, I love that game. I think this would make an awesome game too, it's got the makings of it.
Thanks for making my day!
Jon

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

LOL

I found it funny. But what I don't like is how americans see their country as flawless, not that I'm saying you've done this in your flash, it was great :P
Yes I'm british, but no I've never been in McDonalds. And I don't worship my country like a religion.

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

Schweet.

I love the art style and the idea! It's just so smooth for frame by frame hand drawn animation, awesome work! Is it just me or does the ending remind you of 2010 a space odyssey?

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

:D Yah!

Yeah! Kill 'dem chavs! But awesome movie really, I love the concept.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

O-O

Just, LMAO. The voice acting was brilliant, and bowser was so gentle about it. XD
I like the way peach just quietly went with him, staring. "YOU'RE SUCKING MY BALLS"
Jon.

Desert for Two Desert for Two

Erm

Great movie, very funny and a good use of stop frame.
And, "Spartan506", why the fuck should that alter the quality of the film? I think it adds to the humor, as he stares blankly out of his windshield in a 'boring' car.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks. Also yeah, I thought it would be amusing to use a more down to earth model of car instead of something fancy. Plus having one to base drawings off of makes things easier for me.

Lazy Birthday, Lazyfeet! Lazy Birthday, Lazyfeet!

O_O

Who the fuck is this mutant 6 titted beast I see before me? I think I punctured my own lungs with laughter. Thank you, and I hope you'll pay for the operation.
Jon

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

Wow.

What are you an and where can I get it?
PS
Guess who this is. I gotz teh new accountz.

Rutger responds: